Hi, lovely reader!
My name is Stella, I’m 19 and I absolutely love books! I’ve been a part of the “bookish” community for nearly four years on Bookstagram, which is my main platform for talking about my love for books. I also review books after I read them on GoodReads! I love diverse (diverse books for the win!) YA/NA fantasy and YA/NA Contemporary as well as graphic novels in those same genres! If you read this, thank you! And I hope you have a wonderful day!
- Forest of a Thousand Lanterns – Julie C. Dao
- Children of Blood and Bone – Tomi Adeyemi
- Strange the Dreamer – Laini Taylor
- The Cruel Prince – Holly Black
- Descendant of The Crane by Joan He
- The Hate U Give – Angie Thomas
I love so many books. It’s so hard to pick one! If you’re really curious to see my absoloute faves, you can check out my favourite reads list on my Goodreads!